Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 8th: Day 25 Week 5: Symposium

Today was the RIT Undergraduate Research Symposium where undergrads working at RIT share their work through 15 minute presentations. Because I had spent so much time over the week, I was able to come in at 10 to see the first presentation I was interested in. Unfortunately I actually had work to do on my own presentation and didn't want to spend all my time at the conference so I had to go back and forth. I did get work done by testing myself multiple times and although I didn't have time to analyze all the data, I did get the data I needed. At 3 was Maryam's presentation and she did a GREAT job. She was the best one I had seen and her work was really interesting. At about 5, several interns went to the Carlson building's fishbowl to watch Star War's 4. I had never seen it so that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment