Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28th: Day 16 Week 4: Setting up the SMI

Today was mostly spent working on building the images that we are going to show people for the SMI reading project. I had first created a powerpoint that I thought I would scale to the right size and then use but Jeff said that when it was on the SMI it would become blurry and unreadable (which it did). He suggested I use powerpoint so that I can scale the image to the correct pixel dimensions. Once I did that, I brought over the images to the SMI so that I could test them out. They worked well (thankfully) and I didn't have to change anything. Jacqueline already had hers loaded so we should be ready to go tomorrow for testing. Although I'm not completely sure how the eye tracker will work with the book over the top of the screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment