Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8th: Day 2 Week 1: Working

So today I finally began to work on my lab. We are starting to work on Jeff and Susan's project about rotating and shifting pictures until they become unacceptable to the audience. Jacqueline and I got to walk around campus (again) and take pictures on nice digital cameras so now we are playing with them in photoshop to understand how to shift and rotate them as demos for the actual project. I can't say too much about that because I am under a non-disclosure agreement (kind of exciting and nerve-racking at the same time). I'm excitied to feel like I'm doing something. Cross-roads for lunch was great!!!! Even better than Gracies. It was hard trying to find everyone so we'll have to set designated meeting times and places in one of the morning meetings coming up, but that shouldn't be hard. It seems the consensus was about noon. After lunch, I played on photoshop more and created many neat projects that I haven't done. There wasn't a ton to do but I made a neon bike and car as well as a picture with a flower that was rotated from the original. I know we will be using this stuff tomorrow so I am thankfully getting much better at using Macs (although I still like pcs WAY more!!!!!!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment